13-year-old genius, Alena Analeigh, has made history by becoming the youngest person to be accepted into medical school in the United States of America.
At age 12, the young lady had been accepted to Arizona State University (ASU) for an engineering program with the hope of working with NASA.
Article content continues below;
- Best Power Bank for iPhones
- MTN Free Browsing Cheat Codes
- DSTV Now: How to watch Dstv for free on Android
- Cristiano Ronaldo in tears in a recent interview
- DJ Cuppy has Accidentally gone nude in a new viral clip
- Who: Cristiano Ronaldo Profile
- Who: Lionel Messi Profile
- Davido net worth and awards 2022
- Wizkid net worth and awards 2022
- Tiwa Savage net worth awards 2022
- More celebrity profiles
Later on, she changed her course of studying after realizing that she had a passion for something else. Medicine.
Alena developed a passion for healthcare and she is determined to make a difference. At 13 she gained admission into the University of Alabama at Birmingham Heersink School of Medicine.
She’s driven by her passion to leave her mark on the world and to lead a group of girls that know what they can do.
Don’t miss out! Know when next we publish, click on the button below;
You can also subscribe to our newsletter below, we never spam.