A 14-year-old boy in Serbia has been charged with the mass shooting at the Vladislav Ribnikar elementary school that claimed the lives of eight schoolmates and a security guard.
The suspect allegedly used his father’s gun to carry out the attack, which occurred on May 3rd in Belgrade.
The victims were identified as seven girls and one boy, all aged between 11 and 14. The suspect was found to have pre-planned the attack, using two guns and two petrol bombs.
Article content continues below;
- Dstv Now: How to watch Dstv for free on Android
- Best Power Bank for iPhones
- Top 10 Of The Best Universities in Nigeria 2023 – A Detailed Analysis
- MTN Free Browsing Cheat Codes
- Top 3 of the best password managers for Smartphones and Desktop
- Cristiano Ronaldo in tears in a recent interview
- DJ Cuppy has Accidentally gone nude in a new viral clip
- All Cristiano Ronaldo Records and Achievements
- Davido’s net worth and awards 2023
- Wizkid’s net worth and awards 2023
- More celebrity profiles
Reports suggest that he had compiled a list of names of children he wanted to target, along with their respective classes.
Belgrade police chief Veselin Milic disclosed at a press conference that the suspect had created a detailed sketch of his plan, illustrating how he would enter each classroom and kill each child.
The drawing was described as resembling something from a video game or a horror movie.The incident has sent shockwaves through Serbia, and authorities are working to determine the motive behind the attack.
The suspect has been taken into custody and will face trial for the mass shooting, which has raised concerns about the safety of schoolchildren in the country.
We are committed to helping you with your research and making sure you are updated with the latest information, so leave us your email below to be the first to know when shit happens.
Subscribe to the latest information on Son Media!