For many years, Mao a 27-year-old man who looks like a 12-year-old boy, had been denied employment because the employers never believed his age.
He’d been desperate to find to find a job but was always met with a dead end because he was never believed to be older than 12.
Article content continues below;
- Best Power Bank for iPhones
- MTN Free Browsing Cheat Codes
- DSTV Now: How to watch Dstv for free on Android
- Cristiano Ronaldo in tears in a recent interview
- DJ Cuppy has Accidentally gone nude in a new viral clip
- Who: Cristiano Ronaldo Profile
- Who: Lionel Messi Profile
- Davido net worth and awards 2022
- Wizkid net worth and awards 2022
- Tiwa Savage net worth awards 2022
- More celebrity profiles
His childlike looks made employers suspect he was sent by the government to infiltrate companies and to find out if they were abusing child labour rules.
His frustration led him to the popular platform TikTok where he shared his problems to the public and asked for help. Stating that he really needed a job so he could take care of his father who had stroke.
The video went viral and soon Map had many employers offering him jobs and that led to him finally being employed.
Don’t miss out! Know when next we publish, click on the button below;
You can also subscribe to our newsletter below, we never spam.