In a shocking turn of events, a 40-year-old man, George Ukpong, has been remanded at the Kirikiri Correctional Centre by an Ikeja Magistrate’s Court in the Ogba area of Lagos State.
The defendant was accused of defiling a 15-year-old girl in the state, and was arraigned on one count of defilement preferred against him by the police.
27-Year-Old Motor Boy Drowns While Retrieving Bucket from Well
During the hearing, the police prosecutor, Raimi Idowu, told the court that the defendant committed the offence on February 19, 2023, when he allegedly had sexual intercourse with the victim in the Shasha area of the state.
According to the prosecutor, DSP K Ajayi, the offence committed is punishable under Section 137 of the Criminal law of Lagos State 2015.
Article content continues below;
- Dstv Now: How to watch Dstv for free on Android
- Best Power Bank for iPhones
- Top 10 Of The Best Universities in Nigeria 2023 – A Detailed Analysis
- MTN Free Browsing Cheat Codes
- Top 3 of the best password managers for Smartphones and Desktop
- Cristiano Ronaldo in tears in a recent interview
- DJ Cuppy has Accidentally gone nude in a new viral clip
- All Cristiano Ronaldo Records and Achievements
- Davido’s net worth and awards 2023
- Wizkid’s net worth and awards 2023
- More celebrity profiles
The charge sheet stated that “That you, George Ukpong, on February 19, 2023, at No 21 Jaiye Oba Street Bus Stop, Shasha, Lagos, in the Lagos Magisterial District, did defile one Aishat Adam, 15, by having sexual intercourse with her and thereby committed an offence punishable under Section 137 of the Criminal Laws of Lagos State of Nigeria 2015.”
The presiding magistrate, E. Kubenje, ordered that the defendant be remanded in custody and did not take his plea. The case was adjourned until March 22 for mention.
We are committed to helping you with your research and making sure you are updated with the latest information, so leave us your email below to be the first to know when shit happens.
Subscribe to the latest information on Son Media!