Ndung’u Karioki, an 87-year-old widower, defied odds when he fell in love with Winnie Mwekali Ndung’u, a 30-year-old woman who happened to be his daughter’s friend. Despite initial doubts and societal perceptions, the couple tied the knot when Ndung’u was 92, proving that love knows no age.
Their relationship sparked unexpectedly when Winnie visited Ndung’u’s daughter. “When the father came, he found me inside the daughter’s house. The first expression I saw the father, that is my husband now. He spotted me. I spotted him and we found love that day,” Winnie recalled.
Article content continues below;
- Dstv Now: How to watch Dstv for free on Android
- Best Power Bank for iPhones
- Top 10 Of The Best Universities in Nigeria 2023 – A Detailed Analysis
- MTN Free Browsing Cheat Codes
- Top 3 of the best password managers for Smartphones and Desktop
- Cristiano Ronaldo in tears in a recent interview
- DJ Cuppy has Accidentally gone nude in a new viral clip
- All Cristiano Ronaldo Records and Achievements
- Davido’s net worth and awards 2023
- Wizkid’s net worth and awards 2023
- More celebrity profiles
For Ndung’u, who had lived alone after his wife’s passing, encountering Winnie was a revelation. “I lived alone until I met this girl. She came with my daughter and they were friends. When I realized I loved her, I didn’t think she felt the same because she seemed too young for me,” he shared.
Their marriage, which received the blessing of Winnie’s parents, resulted in the birth of two children, defying expectations and highlighting the power of love to transcend age barriers.
We are committed to helping you with your research and making sure you are updated with the latest information, so leave us your email below to be the first to know when shit happens.
Subscribe to the latest information on Son Media!