Dortmund’s Erling Haaland believes he still needs a lot of work to reach Ronaldo and Messi’s level
He already has 49 goals for the German club in just 49 games, averaging a goal every match since joining the club side in January.
At 20, he already proved to be a prolific and proficient striker, the Norwegian like Kylian Mbappe has set the mark right from the start of his career.
Article content continues below;
- Best Power Bank for iPhones
- MTN Free Browsing Cheat Codes
- DSTV Now: How to watch Dstv for free on Android
- Cristiano Ronaldo in tears in a recent interview
- DJ Cuppy has Accidentally gone nude in a new viral clip
- Who: Cristiano Ronaldo Profile
- Who: Lionel Messi Profile
- Davido net worth and awards 2022
- Wizkid net worth and awards 2022
- Tiwa Savage net worth awards 2022
- More celebrity profiles
Haaland Reject Claims about Ronaldo and Messi
Speaking to Dagbladet the Nowegian confessed:
“I think only of myself, to improve my game every day.
I still need a lot to reach them”.
Though he has netted 33 goals in 31 games this season, his team Borussia Dortmund are still 18 points behind leaders Bayern Munich who are playing with high tempo.
Dortmund not favorite for the Champions League
Dortmund secured a place in the Champions League Quarter finals thanks to Erling Haaland’s 4 goals in the RO16 but the club is far from favorite to win the title with both Bayern, Paris Saint German and Manchester City still fighting in the competition.
Don’t miss out! Know when next we publish, click on the button below;
You can also subscribe to our newsletter below, we never spam.