* Real Madrid ranked the first most valuable soccer club in the world by forbes magazine.
* Dallas Cowboys top the overall sports most valuable team with $5 billion.
Forbes has officially releases their 2019 most valuable sport teams in the world list as the year is already fading out.
The most valuable teams are counted by the revenue earned via Matchday, Broadcasting, Commercial and Brand.
Football clubs keep making money because of their huge fans and supporters. Companies, brands, firms, industries and many more give up huge sum of amounts to sponsor soccer clubs because of the large fans count they’ve got, though other sports like Golf, American football and basketball also make huge revenue because of the same reason.
Article Continues Below;
– MATTHIJS DE LIGT REVIEW SHOCKING CONFESSION ABOUT CRISTIANO RONALDO
– JUVENTUS COMPLETES THE SIGNING OF MATTHIJS DE LIGT FROM AJAX
– DIVOCK ORIGI RESIGNS CONTRACT WITH LIVERPOOL.
– USA WOMEN ARE THE FIRST SOCCER TEAM TO RECEIVE A WWE BELT.
– CRISTIANO RONALDO IS EDGING CLOSER TO BECOME WORLD’S RICHEST MEN.
– DID RONALDO AND MESSI HOLDS NO MALICE AGAINST EACH OTHER? FIND OUT!
Large Fans and Supporters makes the the top teams keep their pace by staying at the top year in year out as no one is ready to drain his account for clubs with less fans or supporters, their money is purely for advertisements and investment purposes and to gain more popularity, sales and awareness.
Sponsors salivate, paying more and more cash to attach themselves to these top teams, knowing their players are global billboards whose likenesses are embedded in the hearts and minds of billions or trillions of people.
Recall Real Madrid recently strike a sponsorship rights deal worth $224 with Providence Equity and have racked up $729 million on Matchday value with other revenues like the $1.277 million they have gained from Broadcasting together with a $1.508 million Commercial value and $725 million on Brand value.
Having gained a lot from television broadcast in 2018 and a huge shirt sale of Paul Pogba earlier, United were named the second most valued sport team in the world by forbes in 2018 but the Red devils could only make it to position six on this years shortlist provided by Forbes Magazine.
New York Yankees
New York Knicks
New England Patriots
Los Angeles Lakers
Golden State Warriors
Los Angeles Dodgers
New York Giants
Boston Red Sox
Los Angeles Rams
San Francisco 49ers
San Francisco Giants
New York Jets
Green Bay Packers
New York Mets
Los Angeles Chargers
Los Angeles Clippers
St Louis Cardinals
Kansas City Chiefs
New Orleans Saints