Lady Who Became A Lawyer To Save Her Dad
A US lady has taken to Twitter to celebrate a major victory in her life as she recently graduated from law school.
In a tweet she shared, the lady attached a cute image of herself and father and then told the reason she chose to study law.
It turns out that at age four, young lady’s father was sentenced to life imprisonment for non-violent drug crimes.
Article content continues below;
- Best Power Bank for iPhones
- MTN Free Browsing Cheat Codes
- Cristiano Ronaldo in tears in a recent interview
- DJ Cuppy has Accidentally gone nude in a new viral clip
- Who: Cristiano Ronaldo Profile
- Who: Lionel Messi Profile
- Davido net worth and awards 2022
- Wizkid net worth and awards 2022
- Tiwa Savage net worth awards 2022
- More celebrity profiles
@teeliciouss_ said she had to do all she could to get her father out of prison after he’d served 20 years and she was eventually able to do it and just in time for him to attend her graduation ceremony.
cheers to her and her father!
Don’t miss out! Know when next we publish, click on the button below;
You can also subscribe to our newsletter below, we never spam.