A woman identified, as Hajiya Lami Mallum, has landed in the hospital after she was stabbed by her son during an argument.
Her 22-year-old son identified as Ibrahim Umar, admitted to stabbing his mother which resulted in him being remanded by a Chief Magistrate Court in Yola.
Article content continues below;
- Dstv Now: How to watch Dstv for free on Android
- Best Power Bank for iPhones
- Top 10 Of The Best Universities in Nigeria 2023 – A Detailed Analysis
- MTN Free Browsing Cheat Codes
- Top 3 of the best password managers for Smartphones and Desktop
- Cristiano Ronaldo in tears in a recent interview
- DJ Cuppy has Accidentally gone nude in a new viral clip
- All Cristiano Ronaldo Records and Achievements
- Davido’s net worth and awards 2023
- Wizkid’s net worth and awards 2023
- More celebrity profiles
His mother was rushed to the hospital after he stabbed her in the face with a knife and is still receiving treatment.
Ibrahim pleaded guilty to the charge against him as as contained in the First Information Report (FIR) read to him.
The court ordered that he remain in custody and the case was adjourned till October 18.
Don’t miss out! Know when next we publish, click on the button below;
You can also subscribe to our newsletter below, we never spam.