In a video posted on Facebook by user Charles Ogbu, an unidentified woman has been caught raining curses on her daughter, Chinyere.
The mother claimed that Chinyere did not speak to her on her traditional wedding day and said she would suffer and beg for food for the rest of her life.
New Mother’s Response to Newborn Captures Attention in Viral Video
Speaking in Igbo, the woman thanked God for giving her the strength to raise Chinyere, but expressed disappointment that Chinyere and her husband did not speak to her on the day of the bride price payment.
She also claimed that Chinyere got married and had two children without her knowledge and that her husband’s mother went for the traditional postpartum care called “Omugwo”.
Article content continues below;
- Dstv Now: How to watch Dstv for free on Android
- Best Power Bank for iPhones
- Top 10 Of The Best Universities in Nigeria 2023 – A Detailed Analysis
- MTN Free Browsing Cheat Codes
- Top 3 of the best password managers for Smartphones and Desktop
- Cristiano Ronaldo in tears in a recent interview
- DJ Cuppy has Accidentally gone nude in a new viral clip
- All Cristiano Ronaldo Records and Achievements
- Davido’s net worth and awards 2023
- Wizkid’s net worth and awards 2023
- More celebrity profiles
The mother declared that Chinyere takes her for granted and that she paid for Chinyere’s school fees, including her WAEC exams.
She called on the living God to fight for her and cursed anyone who aided Chinyere, saying that they would continue to beg for food and eat sand.
She finished by saying that Chinyere would continue to suffer in Jesus’ name.
We are committed to helping you with your research and making sure you are updated with the latest information, so leave us your email below to be the first to know when shit happens.
Subscribe to the latest information on Son Media!