Nigerian woman, Vicky Umodu, has shown a great act of honesty by returning the $36,000 She found in a chair she got for free.
Vicky had just moved to her new home in San Bernardino county, US, and was looking to purchase furniture on Craigslist. Fortunately for her, she found some pieces that were being given out for free.
Article content continues below;
- Dstv Now: How to watch Dstv for free on Android
- Best Power Bank for iPhones
- Top 10 Of The Best Universities in Nigeria 2023 – A Detailed Analysis
- MTN Free Browsing Cheat Codes
- Top 3 of the best password managers for Smartphones and Desktop
- Cristiano Ronaldo in tears in a recent interview
- DJ Cuppy has Accidentally gone nude in a new viral clip
- All Cristiano Ronaldo Records and Achievements
- Davido’s net worth and awards 2023
- Wizkid’s net worth and awards 2023
- More celebrity profiles
Soon the furniture was brought to her apartment and moved in by Vicky and her son. While placing the seat cushion in her apartment, she decided to take a closer look after noticing something strange.
She found out that the cushion was stuffed with bank deposit envelopes and manila clasp envelopes filled with cash. After a little while of through search, she found that more than $36, 000 was hidden inside it.
Wasting no time at all, she immediately called the family back and told them about her findings and gave them back the money. The family thanked her and rewarded her generously.
Don’t miss out! Know when next we publish, click on the button below;
You can also subscribe to our newsletter below, we never spam.