Manchester United’s forward Paul Pogba scored the winning goal for them, as they defeated AC Milan at San Siro to make it into the Europa League quarter-finals.
The French International, who has just returned from a thigh injury since February 6th, came on as a half-time substitute and then placed his team ahead with a well composed finish.
Ac Millan looked the better team before Pogba’s goal, and Rade Krunic, Alexis Saelemaekers and Theo Hernandez made some seriously threatening attempts against United, but unfortunately, none yielded a goal.
Article content continues below;
- Dstv Now: How to watch Dstv for free on Android
- Best Power Bank for iPhones
- Top 10 Of The Best Universities in Nigeria 2023 – A Detailed Analysis
- MTN Free Browsing Cheat Codes
- Top 3 of the best password managers for Smartphones and Desktop
- Cristiano Ronaldo in tears in a recent interview
- DJ Cuppy has Accidentally gone nude in a new viral clip
- All Cristiano Ronaldo Records and Achievements
- Davido’s net worth and awards 2023
- Wizkid’s net worth and awards 2023
- More celebrity profiles
Zlatan “the god” Ibrahimovic was then summoned to try and rescue ACMillan from his former teammates, but his headed effort at goal was denied by United’s goalkeeper Dean Henderson, who was in fine form throughout the Europa League clash.
United would now join their Premier League rival Arsenal in the draw for the quarter and semi-finals on Friday.
Don’t miss out! Know when next we publish;
You can leave us your email below 8and we will take care of the rest, we don’t send spam.