In a shocking incident, the Lagos State Police Command has apprehended a 30-year-old pregnant woman named Eucheria Ndigwe for allegedly stabbing her maid with a knife during a dispute over a bag.
The distressing event took place on Friday, May 19, in Adaloko, Ojo LGA.Confirming the arrest, the command’s Public Relations Officer, SP Benjamin Hundeyin, issued a statement on Saturday, May 20.
Article content continues below;
- Dstv Now: How to watch Dstv for free on Android
- Best Power Bank for iPhones
- Top 10 Of The Best Universities in Nigeria 2023 – A Detailed Analysis
- MTN Free Browsing Cheat Codes
- Top 3 of the best password managers for Smartphones and Desktop
- Cristiano Ronaldo in tears in a recent interview
- DJ Cuppy has Accidentally gone nude in a new viral clip
- All Cristiano Ronaldo Records and Achievements
- Davido’s net worth and awards 2023
- Wizkid’s net worth and awards 2023
- More celebrity profiles
He revealed that the suspect, who is heavily pregnant, has been transferred to the Gender Unit of the command, where she will receive medical care while the investigation proceeds.
The Lagos State Domestic, Sexual, and Gender Violence Agency will be collaborating in the ongoing investigation.
This incident highlights a concerning case of violence and raises questions about the welfare and safety of domestic workers.
We are committed to helping you with your research and making sure you are updated with the latest information, so leave us your email below to be the first to know when shit happens.
Subscribe to the latest information on Son Media!