Residents in Pakistan have resorted to placing padlocks on their daughter’s graves in an attempt to prevent sexual violence, according to a report by India Today.
The social environment in Pakistan has created a repressed and sexually charged society, leading some people to take extreme measures to protect their loved ones.
Article content continues below;
- Dstv Now: How to watch Dstv for free on Android
- Best Power Bank for iPhones
- Top 10 Of The Best Universities in Nigeria 2023 – A Detailed Analysis
- MTN Free Browsing Cheat Codes
- Top 3 of the best password managers for Smartphones and Desktop
- Cristiano Ronaldo in tears in a recent interview
- DJ Cuppy has Accidentally gone nude in a new viral clip
- All Cristiano Ronaldo Records and Achievements
- Davido’s net worth and awards 2023
- Wizkid’s net worth and awards 2023
- More celebrity profiles
The need for such measures became more pronounced after a girl’s body was discovered outside a cemetery in Qila Didar Singh, Gujranwala in 2013, with reports suggesting that she had been raped.
The then Chief Minister Punjab Shahbaz Sharif ordered an immediate investigation into the incident. In a more recent incident, fifteen-year-old Zainab, daughter of Muhammad Munir, died of electrocution and was buried by her family on Tuesday night.
Her body was later found outside the cemetery, leading the police to believe that it had been removed with the intention of committing sexual assault.
We are committed to helping you with your research and making sure you are updated with the latest information, so leave us your email below to be the first to know when shit happens.
Subscribe to the latest information on Son Media!