Reports say Tottenham have halted talks with ex-Chelsea boss Antonio Conte, who they were previously considering as a possible candidate for their vacant managerial position.
All signs seemed to indicate that Conte was the most likely choice for the post which has been vacant since Mourinho’s dismissal, but according to reports, negotiations have now come to a dead end.
Reports suggest that the most likely reason for the negotiation breakdown is due to Conte’s doubts as to the transfer budget he was set to be given.
Over the years, Tottenham have earned a reputation for developing players and using them to form teams that can compete with Europe’s best. Conte on the other hand is known for his preference of ready-made stars who tend to come with high price tags.
Article content continues below;
- Dstv Now: How to watch Dstv for free on Android
- Best Power Bank for iPhones
- Top 10 Of The Best Universities in Nigeria 2023 – A Detailed Analysis
- MTN Free Browsing Cheat Codes
- Top 3 of the best password managers for Smartphones and Desktop
- Cristiano Ronaldo in tears in a recent interview
- DJ Cuppy has Accidentally gone nude in a new viral clip
- All Cristiano Ronaldo Records and Achievements
- Davido’s net worth and awards 2023
- Wizkid’s net worth and awards 2023
- More celebrity profiles
With talks with Conte ending in failure, Tottenham is left searching for a suitable man to replace Jose Mourinho and help Spurs achieve their goals.
Don’t miss out! Know when next we publish, click on the button below;
You can also subscribe to our newsletter below, we never spam.