A court in Uganda has ordered a woman to compensate her former fiancee with over N1m after breaking a promise to marry agreement.
Richard Tumwine, a teacher, claimed to have supported his former fiancee, Fortunate Kyarikunda, financially, including paying for her law diploma course.
Bride Cancels Wedding One Day Before Ceremony After Shocking Discovery Of Letter
The court ruled that Kyarikunda’s failure to fulfill the marriage promise caused harm to Tumwine and ordered her to pay N125k for damages, inconvenience, and mental anguish, in addition to the legal costs incurred.
Article content continues below;
- Dstv Now: How to watch Dstv for free on Android
- Best Power Bank for iPhones
- Top 10 Of The Best Universities in Nigeria 2023 – A Detailed Analysis
- MTN Free Browsing Cheat Codes
- Top 3 of the best password managers for Smartphones and Desktop
- Cristiano Ronaldo in tears in a recent interview
- DJ Cuppy has Accidentally gone nude in a new viral clip
- All Cristiano Ronaldo Records and Achievements
- Davido’s net worth and awards 2023
- Wizkid’s net worth and awards 2023
- More celebrity profiles
The court observed that Tumwine had supported Kyarikunda through mobile money transfers and stated that Kyarikunda’s rejection of Tumwine due to objections from her parents was unreasonable and fraudulent.
The couple had planned their introduction ceremony for February 2022 but it never took place.
We are committed to helping you with your research and making sure you are updated with the latest information, so leave us your email below to be the first to know when shit happens.
Subscribe to the latest information on Son Media!