A 30-year-old woman identified as, Sukyama Irmiya, has confessed the reason she disguised as a hospital staff member and stole a 14-day-old baby.
The incident which took in Bauchi state, at a ward in the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Teaching Hospital (ATBUTH) had occurred after Sukyama had gone to the hospital to see a doctor.
When she got to the hospital, she changed her mind and decided not to see a doctor because she felt hopeless.
Article content continues below;
- Best Power Bank for iPhones
- MTN Free Browsing Cheat Codes
- Check Out The First Phone In History
- Top 3 of the best password managers for Smartphones and Desktop
- Dstv Now: How to watch Dstv for free on Android
- Cristiano Ronaldo in tears in a recent interview
- DJ Cuppy has Accidentally gone nude in a new viral clip
- All Cristiano Ronaldo Records and Achievements
- All Lionel Messi Records and Achievements
- Davido’s net worth and awards 2023
- Wizkid’s net worth and awards 2023
- More celebrity profiles
Sukyama, a childless woman had been chased from her husband’s house, was desperate to have a child.
She’d tried to adopt a child from an orphanage but they did not have a new born baby so she decided to search for an alternative.
The day she went to the hospital, she’d gone into a ward disguising as a hospital staff. She met the mother of the baby and engaged her in a conversation.
She found out that the woman had given birth to a pair of twins and asked her to let her hold one of the babies. She picked the baby and told the mother she would be back and left the hospital with the child.
Six days later, she was arrested by the Bauchi state police command.
We are committed to helping you with your research and making sure you are updated with the latest information, so leave us your email below to be the first to know when shit happens.
Subscribe to the latest information on Son Media!