Woman Given Five Years Sentence For Receiving Money From Alleged Internet Fraudster Son
A woman identified as Debest Osarumwense, has been given five years in prison for receiving N91m from her son who is alleged to be an internet fraudster.
According to Punch newspaper, Debest was reportedly sentenced on Tuesday, March 29 by the Federal High Court in Benin, Edo state.
Article content continues below;
- Best Power Bank for iPhones
- MTN Free Browsing Cheat Codes
- DSTV Now: How to watch Dstv for free on Android
- Cristiano Ronaldo in tears in a recent interview
- DJ Cuppy has Accidentally gone nude in a new viral clip
- Who: Cristiano Ronaldo Profile
- Who: Lionel Messi Profile
- Davido net worth and awards 2022
- Wizkid net worth and awards 2022
- Tiwa Savage net worth awards 2022
- More celebrity profiles
Her offence was being involved with her son, Endurance Osarumwense who sent her a sum of N91, 296,15 between the 2nd January 2020 and December 2021.
She was apprehended by Economic and Financial Crimes, after which she was arraigned to court for trial.
Though she has been given five years in prison, she has the option to be released on bail, payment of N1 million fine and she is to release what remains of the N91 million.
Don’t miss out! Know when next we publish, click on the button below;
You can also subscribe to our newsletter below, we never spam.