|Divock Origi celebrating after scoring a late winner against Barcelona.|
Liverpool star Divock Origi whose current contract ends by 2020 has resigned for the club for an infinity future.
The 24 year old ended the speculations surrounding his stay at anfield with a long term contract, the belgium international was hinted with several moves away from the club with Bayer Leverkusen, Roma and Sevilla been among the top contestant to land the belgian.
Article Continues Below;
– FORBES RELEASES 2019 MOST VALUABLE TEAMS LIST, FIND OUT WHAT YOUR TEAM RANK.
– DIVOCK ORIGI RESIGNS CONTRACT WITH LIVERPOOL.
– USA WOMEN ARE THE FIRST SOCCER TEAM TO RECEIVE A WWE BELT.
– CRISTIANO RONALDO IS EDGING CLOSER TO BECOME WORLD’S RICHEST MEN.
– DID RONALDO AND MESSI HOLDS NO MALICE AGAINST EACH OTHER? FIND OUT!
The belgium international was already running out of patient earlier last year at Liverpool but was given a chance around November which he used to make a place in the squad, He was the hero as Liverpool overturn a four (4) goals deficit to dumb Spanish side Barcelona out of the competition.
Origi reported for pre-season training at Melwood on Monday, and will feature in Liverpool’s first pre-season friendly of the summer, away at League One side Tranmere Rovers on Thursday.