Chelsea Haley was 22 years old when she decided to take on the responsibility of not one but two little boys. At the time, the older child, Jerome, was just 11 and his younger brother was barely a year old.
Chelsea felt drawn to Jerome who was a struggling with his academics and always getting into trouble. Chelsea tried everything to help in the classroom but then realized the only way to reach him was to get to know him and just build a relationship with him.
She did that by hanging out with him, going to his games and then Jerome asked if she would take care of him. And she accepted them, with the permission of their birth mom.
Article content continues below;
- Best Power Bank for iPhones
- MTN Free Browsing Cheat Codes
- Cristiano Ronaldo in tears in a recent interview
- DJ Cuppy has Accidentally gone nude in a new viral clip
- Who: Cristiano Ronaldo Profile
- Who: Lionel Messi Profile
- Davido net worth and awards 2022
- Wizkid net worth and awards 2022
- Tiwa Savage net worth awards 2022
- More celebrity profiles
It wouldn’t have been such a difficult feat to achieve if Chelsea didn’t have a huge student loan to pay off along with the responsibility of taking care of two boys.
Running away from the responsibilities was never an option for Chelsea and she worked various jobs to pay off $48,683.41 (N19,987,947.64) worth of debt and the attorney debt it took to adopt the boys.
Now she’s a debt-free mom who is ready to start a savings plan for the boys so their future can be secured.
Don’t miss out! Know when next we publish, click on the button below;
You can also subscribe to our newsletter below, we never spam.