In a distressing event in Faljagadh village, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, a husband, Dharamveer, committed a gruesome act, resulting in the death of his wife, Sundari. The incident, reported by both Daily Mail and The Times of India, unfolded early on Tuesday, December 19, in a shocking outbreak of violence.
Article content continues below;
- Dstv Now: How to watch Dstv for free on Android
- Best Power Bank for iPhones
- Top 10 Of The Best Universities in Nigeria 2023 – A Detailed Analysis
- MTN Free Browsing Cheat Codes
- Top 3 of the best password managers for Smartphones and Desktop
- Cristiano Ronaldo in tears in a recent interview
- DJ Cuppy has Accidentally gone nude in a new viral clip
- All Cristiano Ronaldo Records and Achievements
- Davido’s net worth and awards 2023
- Wizkid’s net worth and awards 2023
- More celebrity profiles
The tragedy stemmed from a dispute over morning tea preparation. Sundari, 50 years old, had begun brewing the tea but requested a brief 10-minute delay to complete the process. This request appeared to enrage Dharamveer, 52, who, in a fit of fury, assaulted his wife brutally.
Reports indicate that Dharamveer stabbed Sundari multiple times before using a sword to sever her head. The assault occurred in their kitchen, where Sundari had routinely started her day at 6 a.m. This brutal act transpired while their four children were still asleep, adding to the tragedy’s distressing nature.
Local authorities are investigating the incident as they work to comprehend the horrific series of events that led to this devastating loss of life.
We are committed to helping you with your research and making sure you are updated with the latest information, so leave us your email below to be the first to know when shit happens.
Subscribe to the latest information on Son Media!