Dave and his wife Clarissa have finally welcomed a baby after trying to have one for 13 years. Prior to this time, Clarissa had gotten pregnant 9 times and she’d lost the baby 9 times.
They’d had eight miscarriages and one stillbirth. After the miscarriages, Clarissa had a procedure to remove one of her tubes and they also discovered that Dave had some fertility issues.
Article content continues below;
- Best Power Bank for iPhones
- MTN Free Browsing Cheat Codes
- Cristiano Ronaldo in tears in a recent interview
- DJ Cuppy has Accidentally gone nude in a new viral clip
- Who: Cristiano Ronaldo Profile
- Who: Lionel Messi Profile
- Davido net worth and awards 2022
- Wizkid net worth and awards 2022
- Tiwa Savage net worth awards 2022
- More celebrity profiles
So they decided to stop trying to have a baby naturally and tried vitro fertilization. The procedure worked and in April 2021, Clarissa got pregnant. The couple welcomed their baby on the 17th of December, 2021.
The baby arrived 3 weeks early and they couldn’t leave hospital in time for Christmas because the baby wasn’t strong enough.
Despite having to celebrate Christmas in the hospital, Clarissa is very grateful because she believes that having this baby is nothing short of a miracle.
Don’t miss out! Know when next we publish, click on the button below;
You can also subscribe to our newsletter below, we never spam.