A New York lady made a bold move after discovering that her employer had advertised her job, seeking to replace her with another worker who would earn significantly more.
Kimberly Nguyen, a 25-year-old UX writer, found out about the situation when her company advertised the job on LinkedIn, offering up to N41.4 million more than her current salary for the same position.
Article content continues below;
- Dstv Now: How to watch Dstv for free on Android
- Best Power Bank for iPhones
- Top 10 Of The Best Universities in Nigeria 2023 – A Detailed Analysis
- MTN Free Browsing Cheat Codes
- Top 3 of the best password managers for Smartphones and Desktop
- Cristiano Ronaldo in tears in a recent interview
- DJ Cuppy has Accidentally gone nude in a new viral clip
- All Cristiano Ronaldo Records and Achievements
- Davido’s net worth and awards 2023
- Wizkid’s net worth and awards 2023
- More celebrity profiles
Nguyen took advantage of salary transparency laws and reapplied for the job, resulting in an emergency meeting among the company’s leadership.
Nguyen, who is also a poet, expressed her frustration on Twitter, explaining how the development made her feel. The incident is a stark reminder of how companies can undervalue their employees, and the importance of standing up for oneself in such situations.
see the tweet below
We are committed to helping you with your research and making sure you are updated with the latest information, so leave us your email below to be the first to know when shit happens.
Subscribe to the latest information on Son Media!