19-year-old Sentenced To Death For Killing 5-year-old
19-year-old Ibrahim Khalil has been sentenced to death by hanging for the murder of a 5-year-old nephew who happens to be his nephew.
In 2019, Ibrahim had kidnapped his sister’s son, Ado, and used a sellotape to cover his nose and mouth and buried the boy in a shallow grave at Sabuwar Sheka, Kano.
Article content continues below;
- Dstv Now: How to watch Dstv for free on Android
- Best Power Bank for iPhones
- Top 10 Of The Best Universities in Nigeria 2023 – A Detailed Analysis
- MTN Free Browsing Cheat Codes
- Top 3 of the best password managers for Smartphones and Desktop
- Cristiano Ronaldo in tears in a recent interview
- DJ Cuppy has Accidentally gone nude in a new viral clip
- All Cristiano Ronaldo Records and Achievements
- Davido’s net worth and awards 2023
- Wizkid’s net worth and awards 2023
- More celebrity profiles
The Prosecution Counsel, Mr Lamido Sorondinki shared this information with the court.
Justice Usman Naaba presided over a Kano State High Court and held that the case had been proven beyond reasonable doubt by the prosecution.
He sentenced Ibrahim to 14 years imprisonment for kidnapping and also sentences him to death by hanging for killing Ado.
Don’t miss out! Know when next we publish, click on the button below;
You can also subscribe to our newsletter below, we never spam.