In a recent TikTok post, a woman caused quite a stir after admitting to being in a relationship with her ex-boyfriend’s father.
The woman, who has since been identified as 28-year-old Emily Jones, shared a velfie with her former lover-turned-stepson, which led to rumors that the two were still involved romantically.
However, Jones was quick to dispel these rumors, stating that she is now happier with her partner’s father. In fact, the couple reportedly get along well with her ex-boyfriend’s son, whom she refers to as her stepson.
Article content continues below;
- Dstv Now: How to watch Dstv for free on Android
- Best Power Bank for iPhones
- Top 10 Of The Best Universities in Nigeria 2023 – A Detailed Analysis
- MTN Free Browsing Cheat Codes
- Top 3 of the best password managers for Smartphones and Desktop
- Cristiano Ronaldo in tears in a recent interview
- DJ Cuppy has Accidentally gone nude in a new viral clip
- All Cristiano Ronaldo Records and Achievements
- Davido’s net worth and awards 2023
- Wizkid’s net worth and awards 2023
- More celebrity profiles
Jones even claimed that everyone involved is happy with the arrangement.”When people think you’re still in love with your stepson (ex-boyfriend),” Jones wrote in the caption of her video.
“I’m happier with his dad but my son and I get along just fine… Everyone’s happy.”Jones went on to explain that she chose to marry her partner’s father instead of being heartbroken and “messing with his best friend like Nicki Minaj advised,” referring to a lyric in the rapper’s song “Regret in Your Tears.”
We are committed to helping you with your research and making sure you are updated with the latest information, so leave us your email below to be the first to know when shit happens.
Subscribe to the latest information on Son Media!