A family has been devastated by the loss of a pregnant woman who died while giving birth.
Father Drags Son To Court Over N50 Million
The woman began labor at home and was taken to the hospital but they were unable to get cash from both banks and pos operators to pay for the deposit.
James Auta, her husband, brought her home and summoned a local nurse to provide care. Following the birth, she experienced excessive bleeding that the nurse was unable to control, resulting in her death.
Article content continues below;
- Dstv Now: How to watch Dstv for free on Android
- Best Power Bank for iPhones
- Top 10 Of The Best Universities in Nigeria 2023 – A Detailed Analysis
- MTN Free Browsing Cheat Codes
- Top 3 of the best password managers for Smartphones and Desktop
- Cristiano Ronaldo in tears in a recent interview
- DJ Cuppy has Accidentally gone nude in a new viral clip
- All Cristiano Ronaldo Records and Achievements
- Davido’s net worth and awards 2023
- Wizkid’s net worth and awards 2023
- More celebrity profiles
This unfortunate event underscores the challenges faced by Nigerians in obtaining cash due to the scarcity of naira notes.
We are committed to helping you with your research and making sure you are updated with the latest information, so leave us your email below to be the first to know when shit happens.
Subscribe to the latest information on Son Media!