An 83-year-old man from Saudi Arabia, Ali Al Balawi, has tied the knot for the 11th time in his life, becoming a father to 126 children.
Despite his advanced age, Ali now has four wives by his side. He has defended his large family by claiming that he has the capability to care for them, despite his age.
According to Ali, he still has the mental, physical, and financial resources necessary to maintain a big family like his.
He stated, “So there is nothing that can stop me from getting remarried. I have the financial, mental, and physical capacity to maintain four wives.”
Article content continues below;
- Dstv Now: How to watch Dstv for free on Android
- Best Power Bank for iPhones
- Top 10 Of The Best Universities in Nigeria 2023 – A Detailed Analysis
- MTN Free Browsing Cheat Codes
- Top 3 of the best password managers for Smartphones and Desktop
- Cristiano Ronaldo in tears in a recent interview
- DJ Cuppy has Accidentally gone nude in a new viral clip
- All Cristiano Ronaldo Records and Achievements
- Davido’s net worth and awards 2023
- Wizkid’s net worth and awards 2023
- More celebrity profiles
He also noted that he doesn’t experience any marital difficulties as he treats his wives equally. Ali recommended that only those in good health should consider remarrying at an advanced age.
Ali’s 11th wedding ceremony took place in Tabuk, located in north-western Saudi Arabia.
We are committed to helping you with your research and making sure you are updated with the latest information, so leave us your email below to be the first to know when shit happens.
Subscribe to the latest information on Son Media!