According to reports, a 56-year-old man named Moses Olapade, who was a former middleweight boxer and truck driver, allegedly caused his wife, Tinuke, to fall into a coma after punching her during an argument over a television remote in Oke-Aro Community, Akure, Ondo State.
The argument reportedly arose when Olapade wanted to watch a specific program on the television, but his wife refused to give him the remote control to change the channel.
Article content continues below;
- Dstv Now: How to watch Dstv for free on Android
- Best Power Bank for iPhones
- Top 10 Of The Best Universities in Nigeria 2023 – A Detailed Analysis
- MTN Free Browsing Cheat Codes
- Top 3 of the best password managers for Smartphones and Desktop
- Cristiano Ronaldo in tears in a recent interview
- DJ Cuppy has Accidentally gone nude in a new viral clip
- All Cristiano Ronaldo Records and Achievements
- Davido’s net worth and awards 2023
- Wizkid’s net worth and awards 2023
- More celebrity profiles
This resulted in a physical altercation, with Olapade allegedly punching his wife and causing her to fall into a coma.Tinuke was taken to a nearby hospital, where she was revived.
The community leaders were informed of the incident, and the Nigeria Police Force was called to investigate. Olapade was subsequently arrested and taken into custody.
The Police Public Relations Officer in the state, DSP Tee-Leo Ikoro, confirmed the incident.
We are committed to helping you with your research and making sure you are updated with the latest information, so leave us your email below to be the first to know when shit happens.
Subscribe to the latest information on Son Media!