Following herniated disc surgery, a woman in Texas was surprised to discover that her distinct southern accent had been replaced by a thick Russian one.
Abby Fender, aged 39, discovered that her vocal cords had been paralyzed after the surgery, resulting in her being unable to speak as she had for most of her life.
Article content continues below;
- Dstv Now: How to watch Dstv for free on Android
- Best Power Bank for iPhones
- Top 10 Of The Best Universities in Nigeria 2023 – A Detailed Analysis
- MTN Free Browsing Cheat Codes
- Top 3 of the best password managers for Smartphones and Desktop
- Cristiano Ronaldo in tears in a recent interview
- DJ Cuppy has Accidentally gone nude in a new viral clip
- All Cristiano Ronaldo Records and Achievements
- Davido’s net worth and awards 2023
- Wizkid’s net worth and awards 2023
- More celebrity profiles
After initial confusion, doctors eventually diagnosed Fender with the rare condition known as Foreign Accent Syndrome. Fender, who is a professional singer, recalled waking up from surgery and realizing that her voice was not the same.
She explained that her voice became higher, leading her to sound like a cartoon character, which she called the “Russian Minnie Mouse voice.
We are committed to helping you with your research and making sure you are updated with the latest information, so leave us your email below to be the first to know when shit happens.
Subscribe to the latest information on Son Media!